Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rocky Horror!!! :D

Originally, I had the idea for this blog to be like this...
     I had faced a conundrum this weekend. You see, I had recently went down to UWM for Saturday night and Sunday morning, where I visited a friend; Cody. So far, this isn't the conundrum. This is just leading up to the conundrum. Anyways, visiting Cody wasn't the entire reason I was in Milwaukee. Well maybe it was? Nevertheless the main reason for my trek to Milwaukee was The Rocky Horror Picture Show (as seen to the right). Now being Richard and all. One must first know that Richard likes The Rocky Horror Picture Show, yet Richard doesn't like glitter (And yes, I know I'm writing in third person. I thought it is an added effect, but who knows?). Therefore with that being said; Richard shouldn't like Rocky Horror, due to the fact that there is glitter. And yet he does like it despite the fact that of glitter.
     ... Then I thought that wouldn't be too fun to talk about (Plus I didn't have to worry about any glitter, so good deal there). Far too much logic for a Sunday night. So I rather talked about the experience, itself.


Sure, I dressed up for the occasion; having my nails painted (which were approved by a frequent Rocky Horror goer). Dressed in fishnets (which I was complimented on, quote: they we're "Fancy" or maybe it was "Classy." Either or they were both still compliments), a black skirt, two unmatched socks, a Hello Kitty shirt, and a red feather boa. Sadly, I wasn't up for the challenge of walking in heels. So I just wore pink-plaid, shoelace-less, knock-off Converse. So you know, I was looking good. Now, being that I was a virgin. I didn't really know what was to be expected, as a virgin. Standing in line I was marked with a 'V,' in red lipstick, on my forehead. As well other virgins standing in line. Don't think that's all a virgin has to do on their first time. However this is as far as I will tell; I don't want to spoil it for any other would-be virgins. 


Beyond the virgin part, I basically had an idea of what was going to go down. Such as knowing what J-A-N-E-T spells, the items that were to be thrown at the screen (except they didn't use hot dogs, but oh well), and that other movie-goers shouting their own "commentary" during the movie. One gets to join in doing the "Time Warp," just remember it's a jump to the left and a step to the right. Certainly experiencing it live is really just an experience. You see that their is a live cast acting out the whole film as it was playing on. So it was pretty sweet.


If any thing that I have learned, it probably would be that fishnets aren't to comfortable. Well I mean they aren't too comfortable while crawling on all fours. Yeah; after that my knees hurt. Another thing would be, that rice does get everywhere. It really does get stuck in hair; I'm still picking them out and still finding more elsewhere. This was certainly an enjoyable experience involving transvestism and I think I will be going down there again for the Halloween weekend showing. And maybe, just maybe, I'll be bringing more along with me from Sheboygan. Oh, I almost forgot. I lost my shoes in Milwaukee... (Don't worry, I have an idea where they might be).

No comments:

Post a Comment