Sunday, April 15, 2012

Burger King



This isn't me trying to say that Burger King is unorganized or terrible (that can't be, for they have napkins, thus making them classy, said that one person). It's nothing more than a simple personal experience, which could have happened years ago or it might have happened just yesterday. It’s really not that important. To start things off, Burger King is, I assume, famous for the Whopper. Now the Whopper Double is a bigger version of the Whopper. And the Whopper is the smaller version of the Whopper Double, which would make the Whopper Junior the smaller version of that one. I'm pretty I figured that one out right, maybe?

A functioning soda machine would be a good place to start. I mean, most of them have some fluids dripping from one of the nozzles causing the surrounding areas to become sticky. Their Dr. Pepper had a “so much cherry” taste. And their Coca-Cola was nothing to shake a stick at, meaning something along the lines of it didn't have the same Coke taste. No, it wasn't watered down or anything, but that probably would've been better than what it actually tasted like. Also, I'm pretty sure that lady would've wanted the machine to work. Probably because the machine had “attacked” her, through the means of spraying with her choice of soda- see not all bad. I mean, that's too bad.

The Whopper’s fixings were falling apart. I don't think it was assembled right, but who's me to be the judge. It's not like my “vegetables” were falling out or anything. Not to worry, I had corrected the error with some simple rearranging. The fries were something. But at least on the bright side they did have a great idea.

On a completely separate note, it was recently brought to my attention Lucille Bogan's “Shave 'em Dry,” from 1935. Okay cool, the mid-1930s, right? Then of course there's Jelly Roll Morton's “The Dirty Dozen,” from 1938. Alright! Another song from the '30s. And it just the “prefect” song for this hypothetical: if both the songs were played on radio that FFC has control over. So, of the two songs, which one of them would be pulled first? I probably should make a note that there's some profanity, but I don't really feel like doing that. And it would just defeat the element of surprise. So, oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Burger King added new meals and beverages to their menu. Maybe check it out next time. The wraps aren't as bad as I projected. And I think they do water down their fountain drinks for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like Burger King.

    ReplyDelete